mimijumi Replacement Nipples (Available in Flow Rate 1 & 2)
By mimijumi From United Kingdom
|Shipping Destination||Single Item||Additional Items|
|United Kingdom||£3.95||+ £0.00|
The estimated delivery time is (Mon-Fri) until the seller will dispatch the item. Actual delivery time will depend on your delivery location
Mothers, Nurses, Doctors, Lactation Experts and Industrial Designers have come together to create the perfect bottle nipples.
With natural colours, textures and forms, the mimijumi bottle nipples provide the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding. The innovative bottle nipple design replicates a mother’s breast, creating the most natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby. Bold colours and soft textures are combined to give the mimijumi bottle nipples a distinctive, eye-catching appearance. Also functioning like a breast, the non-free-flow nipple design means your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suck in order to produce the milk. These elements combined replicate breastfeeding and provide the most natural bottle feeding experience possible.
The bottle nipples are easy to remove an apply, easy to open and clean, and are top rack dishwasher safe. Our unique integrated venting system means our bottle nipples are anti-colic and anti gas. The mimijumi natural bottle nipples and parts are produced in Austria with the highest quality standards to protect your baby, and are BPA Free, Latex Free, EA Free, Totally Toxin Free and exceed all European safety standards. The mimijumi bottle nipples are The Next Breast Thing.
• Designed to replicate a mother’s breast in look, feel and function;
• Provides a seamless transition from breast to bottle, and the perfect complement to breastfeeding;
• Patented Nipple is made from 100% medical grade silicone and is coloured and textured exactly like a breast, all the way down to the pores;
• Just as important as the look and feel is the functionality. The non-free-flow nipple design means your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suckle in order to produce the milk. This replicates the breastfeeding experience like no other baby bottle;
• Made in Austria using the best possible materials sourced exclusively from Germany;
• Toxin Free, BPA Free, EA Free and Latex Free;
• The Nipples come in 2 Flow rates, Slow Flow (to 6 months), and Fast Flow (6 months until sippy cup/solids).
• All Nipple Replacement Packs are Twins Packs.
This item is yet to be reviewed.
mimijumi, the innovative baby bottle company creates bottles that are designed to support breastfeeding. This is why mimijumi bottles are different!
Designed by doctors in the USA, mimijumi bottles feed the baby in the same way the breast does. The skin-like tone, texture and shape of the nipple makes the latching & feeding experience the closest to breastfeeding that a bottle can be making the transition comfortable and natural for the baby when moving between breast, bottle and back again.
Like the breast, the baby must latch naturally and milk flow is regulated by the baby’s feeding action. The nipple flattens and stretches while feeding. This eliminates nipple confusion between the breast & bottle. Some parents rely on mimijumi as the “back-to-work bottle” because it makes the transition easier for mum to return to work and resume breastfeeding when they return home, if they choose to.
mimijumi bottles have proved extremely successful with mothers who have fussy babies that refuse a bottle. Babies who have been exclusively breastfed often refuse feeding from a bottle as the feeding action is totally different; however mimijumi bottles mimic that natural feeding action.
The simple and effective venting mechanism relieves air pressure during feeding, preventing colic and reflux.
Tel: 0845 505 1245