litecup - sippy cup & nightlight, vivid orange
By litecup From United Kingdom
|Shipping Destination||Single Item||Additional Items|
|United Kingdom||$0.00||+ $0.00|
|Rest of World||$7.31||+ $7.31|
The estimated delivery time is (Mon-Fri) until the seller will dispatch the item. Actual delivery time will depend on your delivery location
litecup is the only cup that lights up! A no spill sippy cup with an integrated nightlight. Designed to help toddlers and children with independent mess free drinking day and night.
- The patented 360° drinking valve allows drinking from anywhere around the rim.
- The nightlight provides a gentle glow. It is encased in a plastic unit that clicks into the base of the cup.
- The nightlight is light sensitive - it turns on in dark, and off when the sun comes up.
- Easy to clean with no straws or spouts. comes apart into large pieces that once nightlight is removed can be placed in the dishwasher.
- Nightlight battery can be changed or you can purchase replacement light units.
- Always BPA and latex free.
- Clean and colourful non-babyish design that kids will be happy to use for years.
A great product for everyday mess-free drinking when toddler is starting to wean from a beaker. Comes into it's own for toddlers to teens as a bedside cup. The light will mean they can always find their cup without calling for back up. The valve means it won't make a mess when knocked over by half asleep hands and it can be drunk from lying down.
Brilliant for holidays, camping or out and about in the car.
This item is yet to be reviewed.
litecup is the only cup that lights up!
It's a no-spill sippy cup with a 360° free flow valve that allows for drinking anywhere around the rim and helps support the bottle or beaker to cup transition. The nightlight integrated into the base makes the cup glow at night so kids can always find their cup without calling for backup from tired mums and dads.
Invented by an industrial designer and parent who, with four boys born within seven years, was very keen to find a way to minimise night time wake up calls. He designed the cup in his own London studio.
litecup is on a toddler cup mission to get parents more sleep!