African Girl Doll - HOPE
By One Dear World From United Kingdom
Shipping for this item is £0.00 and is normally dispatched within 2 days.
One Dear World is a family business run by a multicultural family in London. Our mission is to nurture future world citizens. We believe all children, both boys and girls, deserve a doll that represents them as well as dolls that are different from them. As such, children can learn to appreciate themselves as they are and to respect other cultures.
Hope has natural, dark curly hair and likes to decorate it with her favourite red poppy.
She was born on 1st February in Accra, Ghana
She loves to visit the city farm in the capital and explore the world with her little friends
Additional option to include storybook "London Hat Hunting Mission" that celebrates diversity!
- Dimensions: Width: 16cm, Height: 32cm
- Materials: Cotton Shell
- Designed in London with Love
- Suitable for young children from 1 year +
- Conforms to both the European Toy Safety Standard EN71 and the US Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963
- Recommended by the Good Toy Guide, the UK's leading independent authority on play
- Storybook "London Hat Hunting Mission" is shortlisted by Made for Mum Award as the best Preschooler book of the Year
- Interviewed by BBC and the Education University of Hong Kong
- Featured in Huff Post, Romper, Toy News, Hong Kong Economic Times, Mojo Nation, The Toy Insider, Smart Parents Magazine, Mum's Grapevine and more.
This item is yet to be reviewed.
We are a multicultural family living in London, one of the most diverse cities on earth. Being born and raised in different culture gave us first hand cross-cultural experience. We believe that a lot of conflicts can be avoided if we have a better understanding of our differences and work together to find a common ground.
We want all children to grow up having a secure self image, appreciating themselves as they are and learning to respect others. Hence, we have created a collection of multicultural dolls and storybook that allow different children to be represented in toys/books and allow parents to introduce diversity to children from an early age.
Join us to promote diversity and inclusion within the toys market and get a doll and story for your child or children of your family and friends!